Nous sommes actuellement le 24/05/2019 22:47

Le fuseau horaire est UTC

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur Message
 Sujet du message : The ex-girlfriend of Reuben
Message Publié : 17/05/2019 08:06 
Noob

Message(s) : 0
Foster C. J. Beathard Jersey White , who told police he attacked her in February, then testified under oath that she had lied to the police at that time, now says it was actually on the witness stand that she was lying and the original story she told to the police was the truth.Elissa Ennis said on that she was lying in court when she said Foster never struck her.“I was not telling the truth. I was not telling the truth,” Ennis said.Ennis said she lied under oath because she loved Foster and didn’t want to end his NFL career.“I did what I had to do for the person I loved. I thought he would change. Anybody in my position would do the same,” Ennis said.So what actually happened between the two of them in February? She now says her account to the police was accurate.“He dragged me down the stairs two or three times, he punched me in my face two or three times, pulled my hair, kicked me, spit on me,” Ennis said.The 49ers cut Foster when he was again arrested for domestic violence against Ennis, this time in the team hotel. Ennis is now accusing the 49ers of trying to interfere with the police investigation.“The 49ers came up there. I have pictures of the 49ers coming up there talking to police, saying I’m the same ex-girlfriend who sat up there and lied,” Ennis said.Ennis also said she was shocked Foster was claimed on waivers by Washington.“I can’t believe somebody picked him up,” Ennis said.Foster is currently under contract and getting paid by Washington, but he is not eligible to play because he is on the Commissioner Exempt list.Will Ryan Fitzpatrick be the Bucs starting quarterback in Week 12 vs. 49ers? The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are off to a crazy start, winning their first two games in large part because quarterback Ryan Fitzpatrick is having the best run of his career. In two games, he has completed 78.7 percent of his passes for a league-leading 819 yards, and eight touchdowns to just one interception.The Bucs two wins have come over seemingly solid teams: on the road against the New Orleans Saints and then at home against the defending champions Philadelphia Eagles. This week Cassius Marsh Jersey White , they host the Pittsburgh Steelers on Monday Night Football. They follow that up with a road game against the Chicago Bears in Week 4, and then a bye week.After the Steelers game, things get really interesting. The NFL suspended Bucs quarterback Jameis Winston for the first three games of the season for violating the NFL’s personal conduct policy. He was accused of groping an Uber driver, and while he has not faced criminal charges, he currently faces a lawsuit over the matter.The Bucs spent the No. 1 overall pick of the 2015 NFL Draft on Winston. He’s looked good for stretches, but has shown a lot of inconsistency. This is the fourth year of his rookie contract, and the Bucs exercised his fifth year option for 2019. If he is on the roster next March, his 2019 salary will become fully guaranteed.Given how well Fitzpatrick is currently playing, will Winston get the starting job back when he returns from suspension? More importantly for us as 49ers fans, will he be playing when the 49ers travel to Tampa Bay in Week 12?I would be stunned if Winston did not reclaim his starting job. We know what Ryan Fitzpatrick is as a 35 year old quarterback (he turns 36 the day before the 49ers game!). Yes, he’s playing extraordinarily well, but at some point he will regress to his mean. But what if he puts up another huge game against the Steelers? Do you start him in Week 4 against the Bears and then assess things during the bye week?The Steelers defense stinks, and I expect another solid performance from Fitzmagic. If I were to project things out, I could see a big performance in Week 3, a chance to start in Chicago followed by a bad performance against a great Bears defense, and then Winston is starting again after the bye week. How do you see it shaking out now and when Week 12 arrives?

Hors-ligne Profil Envoyer un courriel  

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 

Le fuseau horaire est UTC